-
January 21st, 2002, 09:38 AM
#11
Inactive Member
-
January 26th, 2002, 02:14 AM
#12
HB Forum Owner
My French teacher was a middle aged woman..who we called Sadie (behind her back of course) cuz she always had the weirdest fake smile plastered across her face...it had to be drug induced
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
[This message has been edited by 2CUTE (edited January 29, 2002).]
-
January 27th, 2002, 11:53 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
2..umm..OMG!!!
You kiss! The men are stunned. Suck the dick that I do not have. Thank-you * to smile it *
*L..i used a translator for that one..and hanks..is even funnier....except the last part must have been pretty bad..it wouldnt translate..*LMAO*
Jon... Screwed, garbage. You do me to dump. Will do you to screw. Tabernac!, Choleque merde! ------------------. ..and the shamans..was too long i got tired..*G..then again this translator thingie may not be correct..ya know..mais d'autre part.. celui ne sait jamais.. giggles ? l'u
------------------
HEH HEH
-
January 28th, 2002, 12:25 AM
#14
HB Forum Owner
*girly giggle* That wasnt so lady-like, and I deleted it cuz I think I might have offended some people *nods*
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
[This message has been edited by 2CUTE (edited January 29, 2002).]
-
January 28th, 2002, 03:24 AM
#15
HB Forum Owner
I'd say so..*L
------------------
HEH HEH
-
January 29th, 2002, 08:02 AM
#16
Inactive Member
*sigh* I think I'm living in the wrong time...*goes horseback riding*
------------------
There is no death. Only a change of Worlds
My Open Diary
-
January 29th, 2002, 11:38 AM
#17
HB Forum Owner
I was directing that at all guys except you *nods* sorry *S*
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
-
January 29th, 2002, 10:10 PM
#18
-
January 29th, 2002, 10:47 PM
#19
HB Forum Owner
*smoochies Blaze* Are you near the beach at all?
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
-
January 29th, 2002, 11:10 PM
#20
HB Forum Owner
not too far..4-maybe 5 hours?..not really sure..why ya wanna come for a visit..*S..open invite..anytime..k
------------------
HEH HEH
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks